Smoky BBQ veggies
5 mins preparation
20 mins cooking
Nutritional information per serving
- 1 Aubergine
- 1 Sweet potato
- 1 Courgette
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 Corn on the cob, cooked
- Handful of Tenderstem®
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
For the BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp Plum jam
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Light the BBQ and slice the vegetables lengthways to create the largest surface area.
- Brush the vegetables with vegetable oil. Place on the BBQ, char and cook fully through.
- In a pan add all the BBQ sauce ingredients and heat up. Once bubbling, take off the heat, stir and serve in a dish.
- Shave the corn on the cob and chop up the vegetables to your desired size or keep in long slices.
- Place all vegetables into a serving dish and pour over BBQ sauce to serve.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.