We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand what personal data we hold about you and how we treat it.
Information we may collect from you
We collect information when you enter competitions, or contact us using this site. The information may include your name, address, email, telephone number, age and company details.
All imagery for the ‘Share your recipe page’ once submitted will be the property of Tenderstem®.
Instagram Terms and Conditions
By submitting your recipe image you are agreeing to the T&Cs below:
•We are not responsible for any content associated with private Instagram accounts.
•We will remove from the website and inform Instagram of any content that is in conflict with the spirit of the promotion or contravenes the guidance set out in Instagram’s T&Cs.
•Users of Instagram are bound by Instagram's T&Cs https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511 which provide guidance about unlawful content.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
The cookies we currently use are as follows:
- Session cookie: this cookie is used to ensure you are recognised when moving from page to page within our website. For example, if you are a registered user then it prevents you from having to log in separately on every page. It is deleted when you close your browser.
- Google Analytics (__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz): these cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. The information includes the time of the current visit, whether you have been to the site before and what site referred you here. We use this information to estimate our audience size and usage pattern, so that we can improve our site by understanding how people use it. Click here for further information from Google on Google Analytics and your privacy.
Where we store your personal data
We do not currently store or process any of your personal data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- In anonymised form, to understand more about Tenderstem® customers and how we can improve your experience of our website, products and services.
We may also use information held about you to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we consider may interest you. This may include contacting you by email or text message, if you are a member of the Tenderstem® club or have consented in any other way to receiving such messages. You may unsubscribe from future emails or text messages using the instructions provided in each message or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of your information
- We will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If they are providing services to us, in which case we will require them to keep your personal information secure and confidential, and only to use it as instructed by us.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we have specifically obtained your consent to do so, for example if you enter a competition or promotion that we organise in conjunction with a partner.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking or unticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Coregeo Limited PO BOX 1079 Maidstone ME18 6WX