Tenderstem® Healthy Raw Asian Coleslaw
Perfect as a BBQ side dish or for a quick-fix healthy dinner, this raw Asian coleslaw uses crunchy Tenderstem® and authentic flavours to create a perfect summer dish.
15 minutes preparation
0 minutes cooking
Serves 4 as a side dish or 2 as a salad
- A handful of raw Tenderstem® - very finely sliced lengthways or at an angle
- ½ or whole kolhrabi depending on size – thinly sliced
- 1 Fennel bulb – thinly sliced
- 4 Spring onions – finely sliced
- 1 large carrot or 2 small carrots – peeled thinly lengthways with a speed peeler
- A handful of chopped fresh coriander
- 3 tbsps Plain Yoghurt
- 2 tbsps Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsps White wine vinegar
- 1 Clove of garlic – finely grated
- A handful of toasted sesame seeds – black or white
Place all the thinly sliced vegetables in a mixing bowl.
Add together all of the dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
Toss the vegetables in the dressing mixture and finish with a sprinkle of the toasted sesame seeds.
Per serving (based on serves 4)