Tenderstem® Healthy Raw Asian Coleslaw
15 minutes preparation
0 minutes cooking
Serves 4 as a side dish or 2 as a salad
Perfect as a BBQ side dish or for a quick-fix healthy dinner, this raw Asian coleslaw uses crunchy Tenderstem® and authentic flavours to create a perfect summer dish.
Nutritional information per serving
- A handful of raw Tenderstem® - very finely sliced lengthways or at an angle
- ½ or whole kolhrabi depending on size – thinly sliced
- 1 Fennel bulb – thinly sliced
- 4 Spring onions – finely sliced
- 1 large carrot or 2 small carrots – peeled thinly lengthways with a speed peeler
- A handful of chopped fresh coriander
- 3 tbsps Plain Yoghurt
- 2 tbsps Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsps White wine vinegar
- 1 Clove of garlic – finely grated
- A handful of toasted sesame seeds – black or white
- Place all the thinly sliced vegetables in a mixing bowl.
- Add together all of the dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Toss the vegetables in the dressing mixture and finish with a sprinkle of the toasted sesame seeds.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.