Sauteed Tenderstem® with lemon butter
5 minutes cooking
Tenderstem® has teamed up with food blog “Delicious From Scratch” to create this irresistible recipe - the perfect starter to impress on a date night.
Nutritional information per serving
- 220g Tenderstem®
- 10g/1 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- ½ Clove garlic, crushed
- ½ Lemon, juice and zest
- Handful of nuts (I used almonds), toasted over low heat
- sea salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat a large frying pan to medium-high and add the butter. When it has melted and stopped foaming, stir through the garlic, then add the Tenderstem®.
- Cover the pan and cook for about 2 minutes, tossing once or twice as it steam-fries.
- Boil off any extra water in the pan then turn off the heat.
- Add the lemon zest and squeeze over the juice. Season with salt and plenty of pepper and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Recipe devised by Delicious From Scratch for Tenderstem®.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.