Roasted Tenderstem® with wild garlic pesto
10 minutes cooking
Tenderstem® has teamed up with food blog “Delicious From Scratch” to create this irresistible recipe - the perfect starter to impress on a date night.
Nutritional information per serving
- 220g Tenderstem®
- Handful of raw almonds
- 80g Wild garlic
- Big handful of parsley
- Half a lemon, juice only
- 60-70g Extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 20g Pecorino or Parmesan, finely grated
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Pulse the nuts in a food processor, then add the wild garlic, parsley and lemon juice and blend to break down. While the blender is blitzing the ingredients, drizzle in olive oil gradually to make a smooth pesto, scraping down as necessary.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir in the cheese.
- Roast the Tenderstem® for about 5-10 minutes until tender and crispy in places.
- Place the Tenderstem® on top of the pesto and serve immediately.
Recipe devised by Delicious From Scratch for Tenderstem®.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.