The Body Coach’s Garlic & Teriyaki Chicken Served with Tenderstem® & Peanut Butter Dip
5 minutes preparation
10-15 minutes cooking
Inspired by southeast Asia, this recipe is good to eat and good for you.
This was the winning recipe in the #TeamTenderstem PT challenge 2014 created by Joe Wicks AKA The Body Coach. Enjoy this dish after a work out to refuel your body with goodness.
Nutritional information per serving
- 100g Tenderstem®
- 2 chicken breasts cut into large chunks
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- A splash of teriyaki sauce
For the dipping sauce:
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (Joe recommends Meridian as it has no additives)
- A splash of hot water
- Melt a teaspoon of coconut oil in a hot wok. Crush and add the clove of garlic before adding the chicken.
- Fry the chicken until cooked. Then, add the Tenderstem®. Cook for a further 3 mins before adding the teriyaki sauce.
- Whilst the chicken and Tenderstem® mix is cooking, make the peanut butter dipping sauce. Simply put the peanut butter in a small dish, add a splash of hot water and stir.
- When the chicken and Tenderstem are cooked, serve on a plate and get dipping!
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.