If you’re an adventurer who loves nothing more than tasting new flavours and trying our new cuisines, this Peruvian-inspired ceviche recipe is sure to capture your imagination!
- 300g fresh, sustainable white fish fillets (e.g seabass) boneless
- 1-2 red chilli, deseeded, sliced
- 4 small red or white spring onions
- A twist of sea salt
- 100g Tenderstem®
- 2 limes, juiced and zested
- 10g micro coriander, pea shoots or cress, to decorate
- 2 tbsp. cold-pressed rapeseed oil
- Remove any skin from the fish and chop the fillets very carefully into 1cm small cubes. Place into a bowl. Sprinkle over the chilli and spring onions, season with a good twist of salt and mix gently with a metal spoon. Set to one side.
- Prepare the Tenderstem® by washing and then chopping the stems. Save the Tenderstem® tops for later. Finely slice the stem (or use a vegetable peeler to create strips). Add the chopped stems to the fish.
- Just before serving, pour the lime juice onto the fish. Sprinkle over the zest and mix everything together well.
- To plate the dish, place some of the fish into the middle of the plate, decorate with Tenderstem® tips and sprinkle over the coriander, pea shoots or cress.
- Finally, drizzle over a little rapeseed oil and serve immediately.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.