Tagliatelle with Tenderstem®, Thyme & Melting Tallegio Sauce
5 minutes preparation
10 minutes cooking
A rich and comforting pasta for a cold night.
The rich sauce in this simple pasta dish is offset by the light, fresh taste of the Tenderstem® broccoli, and is ready in just 10 minutes.
Nutritional information per serving
- 400g dried tagliatelle pasta
- 200g pack Tenderstem®
- 250ml creme fraiche
- 200g Tallegio cheese, sliced
- 200g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Small handful, chopped fresh thyme
- Cook tagliatelle according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, cut the florets off 200g Tenderstem® and slice the stems into chunks. Steam or boil for about 3 minutes until tender.
- While the pasta and Tenderstem® are cooking, make the sauce by placing the Crème fraîche, Tallegio and parmesan in a pan over a very low heat with the crushed garlic. Add a small handful of chopped fresh thyme (oregano and marjoram would also work well) and heat everything gently, stirring to mix the melting cheese, adding a grind of fresh black pepper.
- Once the sauce is ready pour it over the cooked tagliatelle and Tenderstem® and serve in deep bowls sprinkled with extra Parmesan and a good drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.