Spaghetti with Tenderstem®, Garlic & Chilli
15 minutes cooking
There isn’t much to this dish, but that’s the essence of classic cooking, isn’t it? Knowing what to do with flavours is the secret here.
Nutritional information per serving
- 400g Spaghetti
- 60ml good olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 fresh red chillies, finely chopped and deseeded
- 100g Tenderstem®
- 2 tinned anchovy, finely chopped
- 10 basil leaves, ripped
- 100g grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions and drain thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the garlic, Tenderstem®, anchovy and chilli and sauté for about 3 minutes until the garlic is soft, make sure that you cook over a medium heat as you do not want to burn the garlic. If you wish at this point you could discard the garlic because the olive oil would have already infused.
- When the Tenderstem® is cooked through add the pasta and Parmesan to the pan with a little of the water from the pasta pot and toss to combine, season and serve immediately with a sprinkling of fresh basil and parsley.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.