Tenderstem® with Christmas tahini, truffle & black sesame dressing
5 mins preparation
5 mins cooking
- 1 packet of Tenderstem®
- 1 tbsp of tahini
- 3 tbsps of double cream
- 3 tbsps of warm water
- 2 tbsp of truffle oil, plus extra tbsp for garnish
- 1 tsp of white wine vinegar
- A small handful of toasted black sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
- Place the Tenderstem® in the water and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until they have a bit of bite and are bright green. Drain.
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except the black sesame seeds, and mix until fully combined. You will have a smooth and fairly loose consistency.
- Spoon the dressing over the Tenderstem® and sprinkle with the black sesame seeds and a drizzle of truffle oil.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.