Tenderstem® with Teriyaki noodles
Nutritional information per serving
- 1tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 Small onion, sliced into slim wedges
- 220g Tenderstem®, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 Garlic cloves, sliced
- 3cm Ginger, grated
- 1 Red chilli, sliced
- 200g jar Teriyaki sauce
- 300g Ready to eat egg noodles
- 1tbsp Sesame seeds
- Coriander to serve
- Heat the oil in a large wok until the pan is smoking. Tip the onion and the Tenderstem® into the pan and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic, ginger and chilli to the pan and cook for another minute, stirring so the garlic doesn’t burn.
- Pour in the Teriyaki sauce and 2 tbsp of water and stir well to coat everything. Allow the vegetables to cook for another minute so that the onions and Tenderstem® are done.
- Stir in the noodles so that everything is well combined. Divide the stir fry between 4 dishes and sprinkle with Sesame seeds and coriander leaves.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.