Tenderstem® Noodle Pot
This quick and easy noodle pot creates an Asian-style soup that can be transported easily and is ready to eat in 5 minutes. It’s packed with lots of fresh ingredients to offer a nourishing and delicious lunch.
Tenderstem® is the star of the show here, and is ideal to use in a noodle pot because it’s delicious with minimal cooking – a couple of minutes being steamed by the hot water over the noodles is all it needs for a delicious, tender crunch.
If you’re looking for a slightly heartier noodle pot, add cooked shredded chicken, cooked prawns, or marinated tofu chunks.
15 minutes preparation
5 minutes cooking
- ½ Courgette, peeled into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 1tbsp Miso paste
- 3 Medium mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Spring onions, finely sliced
- 2tsp Grated root ginger
- ½ Mild red chilli, thinly sliced or chopped
- 100g Tenderstem® thinly sliced
- 2tbsp Chopped coriander
- ½ Lemon or lime juice
- 1-2 tsp Thai red curry paste
- 40g Flat rice noodles or fine rice noodles
- ½ Carrot, peeled into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
Place all ingredients except lemon or lime into a large jar, heatproof Tupperware pot, or jug. Chill until required if possible, although it will be fine at room temperature for a few hours.
Pour in around 500ml boiling water and stir well to mix the pastes. Leave for 4-5 minutes to allow the noodles to soak.
Nutritionals per serving (not including any additions of chicken, prawns or tofu):
- 3g fat
- 3g saturated fat
- 30g carbohydrates
- 6g fibre
- 11g protein