Lime & Coriander Chicken & Tenderstem® Rice Salad
10 minutes cooking
Doesn’t that sound nice? Light and lemony chicken with the bite of Tenderstem® underneath.
- 200g pack Tenderstem®, cut into 3cm lengths
- 400g Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp fresh chopped coriander, plus extra to serve
- 15 Mint leaves cut into thin strips
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
- 4 cooked Chicken Breasts, sliced
- 500g cooked rice
- 80g toasted flaked almonds
- 6 sliced green spring onions
- Steam or boil the Tenderstem® for 3-4 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, mix together the yoghurt, coriander, mint, lime juice and lime zest and leave to infuse for a few minutes.
- Put the chicken, rice, cooked Tenderstem®, almonds and spring onions in a large mixing bowl and season. Add the yoghurt dressing and combine the ingredients together.
- Serve with a sprinkling of chopped coriander.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.