Lime and Coriander Chicken and Tenderstem® Rice Salad
Doesn’t that sound nice? Light and lemony chicken with the bite of Tenderstem® underneath.
10 minutes cooking
- 200g pack Tenderstem®, cut into 3cm lengths
- 400g Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp fresh chopped coriander, plus extra to serve
- 15 Mint leaves cut into thin strips
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
- 4 cooked Chicken Breasts, sliced
- 500g cooked rice
- 80g toasted flaked almonds
- 6 sliced green spring onions
Steam or boil the Tenderstem® for 3-4 minutes until tender.
Meanwhile, mix together the yoghurt, coriander, mint, lime juice and lime zest and leave to infuse for a few minutes.
Put the chicken, rice, cooked Tenderstem®, almonds and spring onions in a large mixing bowl and season. Add the yoghurt dressing and combine the ingredients together.
Serve with a sprinkling of chopped coriander.