Crab & Tenderstem® Tagliatelle with Lemon & Basil
10 minutes cooking
A light pasta recipe that is ideal for a weekday supper. Not too tricky to make but impressive to serve.
- 200 - 300g tagliatelle
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 200g pack Tenderstem®
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely sliced
- 3 ripe tomatoes, quartered, de-seeded and diced
- 100g white crab meat, fresh or frozen
- Grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 1 small bunch of basil leaves, finely sliced
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook the tagliatelle until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Cut the Tenderstem® into small pieces, about 1-2cm long. Add to the pan, along with the garlic, and fry until the Tenderstem® is becoming tender, and colouring slightly on the tips.
- Increase the heat and add the diced tomatoes to the pan. Fry for just a minute or so before adding the crab meat, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Toss gently until the crab is heated through. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper before mixing into the tagliatelle, basil and the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil. Serve straight away.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.