Chicken, Tenderstem® broccoli & chorizo traybake
3 minutes preparation
40 minutes (be careful to check your chicken thighs are cooked through) cooking
Tenderstem® has teamed up with food blog “Well Worn Whisk” to create this irresistible recipe - the perfect main dish to impress on a date night.
- 6 Chicken thighs (free-range if possible)
- 200g Chorizo, cut into half moons
- 200g Tenderstem
- 1 Small lemon, cut into quarters
- 1 Red onion, cut into eight pieces
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- Pinch of Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Simply place the cut up chorizo, lemon, red onion, Tenderstem, and oil in a roasting pan. Season well and toss.
- Season and lightly oil the chicken thighs. Place them on top of the above, skin side up.
- Roast for 40 minutes, basting the lot with the flavoursome red oil about twice during cooking.
- Serve with crusty bread to mop all the juices up.
Recipe devised by Well Worn Whisk blog for Tenderstem®.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.