- Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2. Pour 3 tbsp of oil into a large mixing bowl and add to it 2 tsp of the Brassica Blend spices, ½ teaspoon of salt and mix.
3. Add the cauliflower, red onion and beetroot and toss to coat in the spice oil. Turn these out into a single layer (keep the bowl to one side) on a large roasting tray and roast for 30 minutes.
4. Put the Tenderstem® broccoli, paneer and almonds into the same mixing bowl with the remaining oil, spices and salt and toss with your hands. Turn into a second tray (keeping the bowl to one side) and roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
5. When the vegetables on both trays are roasted, leave to cool for 5 minutes then tip them back into the mixing bowl and toss together with the pea shoots or salad leaves and lemon juice. Taste and season with a little more salt, if necessary. Spoon the salad onto a pretty platter and serve.
Cook and author of two best-selling cookbooks: Made in India and Fresh India.See profile
More ways to cook Tenderstem®
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® broccoli website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.