Smoked Salmon Paté on Toast with Grilled Tenderstem®
5 minutes cooking
This delicious offering works perfectly for breakfast or brunch on a lazy weekend with that special someone.
Research undertaken by Tenderstem® revealed that 40% of people regularly miss out on their five-a-day, this dish includes two portions of fruit and veg per person, to make sure you start the day off right.
- 2 large or 4 small slices sourdough bread
- 1 small ripe avocado, diced
- 100g smoked salmon, chopped
- 80g ricotta
- Zest and juice ½ lemon, plus 4 wedges
- 2tbsp dill, roughly chopped
- Spray oil
- 200g Tenderstem®
- 2 large vines cherry tomatoes (about 100g each)
- Heat a large griddle pan over a high heat. Add bread and toast on each side. Set aside.
- Mix together avocado, salmon, ricotta, lemon zest, lemon juice and dill in a bowl. Spread onto the toasted sourdough.
- Spray Tenderstem®, tomatoes and lemon with oil. Add to the griddle and cook for 3-4 mins, turning once until Tenderstem is lightly charred but still crisp. Place Tenderstem onto the toast and serve with tomatoes and lemon wedge on the side.
Each serving of salmon paté contains:
• 2 of your 5 a day
• 434 calories
• 18.5g fat
• 4.5g saturated fat
• 43g carbohydrates
• 6.5g sugars
• 4.5g fibre
• 24.5g protein
• 2g salt
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.