Tenderstem® & Beef Pattani Salad
5 minutes preparation
5 minutes cooking
A brilliant, fresh and fiery salad. If you’re afraid of heat, stay away. Or use less chilli. That would also work.
- 1 handful Cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 Cucumber sliced
- 1 handful fresh chopped coriander 2 tbsp
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped mint
- 1 large sirloin steak
For the dressing
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 2 red chillies deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- Season the steak well with salt and pepper.
- Cook each side for 2-3 minutes for medium rare or longer for a more well-cooked steak.
- Leave to on side to rest for 5 minutes.
- For the dressing simply whisk all the ingredients together until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pop the Tenderstem® and salad ingredients into a large bowl, pour the dressing over and toss well, thinly slice the beef and add to the salad then serve straight away.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.