Griddled Tenderstem® with a Gado Gado dressing
2 as a lunch or 4 as a side dish
Nutritional information per serving
- 1 Clove garlic
- 15g Demerara sugar
- 80g Smooth peanut butter
- 1 Pinch dried chilli flakes
- Juice of a lime
- 1/2 tsp Fish sauce
- 1tsp Soy sauce
- 1tsp Tamarind paste
- 2tsp Oil
- 220g Tenderstem®
- To make the dressing, put all of the dressing ingredients in a blender and whiz until smooth and well combined.
- Put the Tenderstem® on a large plate and drizzle over the oil and a sprinkle of salt.
- Shake the plate to coat the Tenderstem® with oil. Heat your griddle pan to hot then cook the Tenderstem® for 5-8 minutes turning halfway through until it’s tender.
- Serve the Tenderstem® tossed with the Gado Gado dressing and an extra pinch of chilli flakes.
- Any leftover dressing can be stored in the fridge and used as a dip, dressing or as a stir fry sauce.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.