Tenderstem®’s Picknic Prize Draw in association with Visit Jersey terms & conditions
The Tenderstem® Picknic prize draw (the “Promotion”) is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over. The Promoter shall have the right to use the winners’ name, image, voice and likeness for any purpose in relation to the Promotion in any territory, in any media and in perpetuity. You can enter the prize draw between Thursday 29th June 2017 and Monday 31st July 2017, 12.00 noon. Once the submission deadline has passed, 2 winners will be randomly selected and notified on or after Monday 31st July 2017.
By entering this Promotion you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion on the website www.tenderstem.co.uk, Twitter (@Tenderstem) and Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Tenderstem/) form part of these terms and conditions.
The promoter of this Promotion is Coregeo® Limited, PO BOX 1079, Maidstone, Kent, ME18 6WX (the “Promoter”). The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Promotion factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain and Northern Ireland aged 18 or over. Participation in the Promotion will require internet access.
- Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of their group companies, or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER & THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
- Entries will be accepted from Thursday 29th June 2017. The closing date for entries is Monday 31st July 2017, 12.00 noon. Entries received after the closing date will not be eligible for the Promotion.
- The Promotion is free to enter. To enter the Promotion, click on the “Competitions” tab on the www.tenderstem.co.uk website (the “Website”) and click on the “Enter” button to access the entry form. You must complete all mandatory fields. To submit your entry click the “Enter” button. Only entries submitted via the Website will be eligible for entry in the Promotion.
- By accepting these terms and conditions you agree for your answer to the question “Tell us what you woold have in your picnic basket?” in your entry to be published, in whole or in part, on the Website and other promotional materials relating to the Tenderstem® Picknic in perpetuity. This question is a mandatory field but does not influence how the Winners are selected; there is no right or wrong answer. Each answer will be checked for suitability of content before it is published on the Website. Tenderstem® reserve the right to amend or not to publish any content submitted.
- Participants may enter the Promotion as many times as they wish by submitting different entries. Tenderstem® reserve the right only to publish content deemed suitable for visitors to the Website.
- This Promotion is only available to consumers (e.g. not to any business or reseller). If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries or votes will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of entries.
THE WINNERS AND PRIZE
- Once the closing date for entries of Monday 31st July 2017, 12.00 noon has passed, Tenderstem® shall draw the names of two (2) winners (the “Winners”) at random for all eligible entries.
- The Prize: A trip for 2 (two) Winners and 1 (one) guest each to Jersey, UK including flights from the UK and 2 nights’ hotel accommodation, for travel between 22nd September 2017 and 24th September 2017, staying the 2 nights of 22nd and 23rd September 2017 (dates may be subject to change). Two prize trips are available as set out below: a Countryside Break and a Coastal Break. The Promoter will allocate the Countryside break or the Coastal break to the two Winners at random. The Prize trips will comprise either:
i. Countryside Break to Jersey: Includes two nights, for two people, staying B&B at The Greenhills Country House Hotel, St. Peter, a 3-course dinner (excluding drinks and all other expenses) at Chateau La Chaire one night and return flights with easyJet from London Gatwick.
ii. Coastal Break to Jersey: Includes two nights, for two people, staying B&B at The Atlantic Hotel, St. Brelade, a £75 gift card for use towards a 3-course dinner (excluding drinks and all other expenses) at the Oyster Box one night and return flights with easyJet from London Gatwick.
- As a condition of accepting the Prize, the Winners must attend a Tenderstem® Pick-nic (the “Event”) in Jersey on 22nd September 2017 (date may be subject to change). The Winners can invite their guest to the Event and the Winners will have the opportunity to pick their own Tenderstem® and eat it on site as part of a picnic. Travel to the Event will be arranged and paid for by the Promoter.
- The final detailed itinerary, produced in association with Visit Jersey, will be provided once the Winners have claimed their prize (see term 15 below) and been announced on the Website. Transfers to and from airports as well as travel insurance are not covered as part of the Prize. Other than as set out above, no other expenses are included. The Winners accepts full liability for his/her own travel insurance and personal arrangements and for those of his/her guest. If the Winners’ guest(s) are below the age of 18, he/she must provide written/legal guardian consent to travel unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. The Prize, including travel provider, accommodation and dinner venues are subject to availability at the time of booking and may be subject to change..
- The Winners and their chosen travel guests must hold valid passports.
- Ticket collection details will be communicated to the Winners in advance of the travel dates.
- The Winners will each be contacted on or after Monday 31st July 2017, 12.00 noon via the email address provided in his/her entry. The Winners will have 14 days from the date the email notification was sent to claim their Prize.
- In the event that either of the Winners are unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the Prize in the time required, the Winner shall forfeit the Prize and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to another participant selected at random.
- The Prize is not transferable to another individual. Any transfer of a prize by the Winner will result in immediate disqualification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value for the Prize.
- The Promoter gives no guarantee in relation to this Promotion, and cannot be held liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from the Winner (and his/her guest).
- The Promoter shall publish the names and towns of residence of the Winners on the Website after the prizes have been awarded.
- The Promoter shall have the right to use the Winners’ name, image, voice and likeness for any purpose in relation to the Promotion in any territory, in any media and in perpetuity. By accepting the prize, the Winners:
a) Agree to be photographed by the Promoter (including at the Event) for the purposes of promoting the Promotion and the Promoter’s products;
b) Agree to be featured on the Promoter’s website www.tenderstem.co.uk; and
c) Agree to participate in the Promoter’s other marketing and promotional activities.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to disqualify participants who it considers to have not complied with any of these terms and conditions; or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudolent or invalid claims and entries including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age and other relevant details of a participant and before accepting a claim or entry as being valid.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
- If you agree to subscribe to the Tenderstem® newsletter on the Website, you opt-in to receive electronic communications from Coregeo® containing electronic newsletters or other electronic marketing communications (“Opt-in Communications”). You can change your mind at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any Opt-in Communication you receive from Coregeo® and then ticking the relevant “unsubscribe” box.
- If you agree to sign up to the Tenderstem® newsletter, you also agree that your data will be shared with Facebook and Google to enable them to identify similar profiles to yours for the purpose of behavioural advertising. Facebook and Google will not use your data for any other purposes and will not send your data to any third party, nor will they send you any marketing communications. We will also never directly contact you on Facebook or Google without your specific consent.
- Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by participants when entering the Promotion or claiming a prize will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party, apart from those set out above.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent, other than as set out above.
- All participants take part in the Promotion at their own risk and to the follest extent possible in law the Promoter accepts no liability with regard to entries and the Prize whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the Winners and their guest(s) nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the Prizes once claimed by the Winners. The Winners are subject to the policies and Terms and Conditions of any and all third parties involved in the folfilment of the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the rights to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the Promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control.
- This Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. By participating the participants agree that any and all disputes regarding this Promotion will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.