Terms & Conditions
Tenderstem® broccoli hessian bag Prize Draw
- This prize draw runs for the whole year (2019).
- There are 30 winners every month.
- All entries are selected on the first working day of every month and winners will be selected from the previous months entries.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents (including Northern Ireland and ROI) aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Coregeo Ltd, its affiliated companies, their agents or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
- The Promoter is Coregeo Ltd, PO Box 1079, Maidstone, ME18 6WX.
- No purchase is necessary. To enter, you must enter your details at https://www.tenderstem.co.uk/ first date on which you can enter your details online to enter the prize draw is the 1st January 2019 and the last date on which you can enter your details online to enter the prize draw is 11.59pm 31st December 2019.
- The winners will have the hessian bag posted to the address supplied.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to ensure the website is available, but is not responsible for any inability to enter arising from any unavailability of the website or other technical or communications problems.
- No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted.
- The winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all valid entries received at the end of every month.
- There are 5 winners for this competition, only. A Tenderstem® broccoli hessian bag will be supplied to each winner.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes of lesser value. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Winners of prizes may be required to take part in related publicity.
- The names and counties of the winners will be available upon application with a SAE to Coregeo Ltd, PO Box 1079, Maidstone, ME18 6WX.
- When you enter your details on the entry form you opt-in to receive communications from Coregeo containing newsletters or other marketing communications (“Opt-in Communications”). You can change your mind at any time by ticking the unsubscribe box on any opt-in communication you receive from Coregeo®. You are also opting in to have your email address shared with Facebook and Google for marketing communications.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and (except as set out above) will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
Social media competitions - terms and conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions to enter our social media competitions:
The competition is open to any UK resident including ROI · Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions
· Entrants must be 18 years of age and above· Winners will be chosen at random. Tenderstem® reserves the right to exclude entries or remove inappropriate or fraudulent entries
· Entries made after the closing dates will not be counted
· The judge's decision is final· Tenderstem® reserves the right to select the prize and there is no cash alternative
· This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram· The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph, relevant testimonial and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Tenderstem® relating to any post-winning publicity
·The prize is delivered to the postal or email address provided by the winner at no extra cost to them (postage and delivery expenses paid by the host)
·The prize depicted is subject to availability and the host reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
·The prize can be sent to valid addresses in the UK only.