Terms & Conditions
Tenderstem® broccoli ‘Win a Groovy Campingaz Grill’ competition
You can enter the Tenderstem® ‘Win a Groovy Campingaz Grill’ competition (the “Promotion”) by entering your details in the entry form.
The Promoter of this Promotion is Coregeo® Limited, PO BOX 1079, Maidstone, Kent, ME18 6WX (the “Promoter”). The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The Promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain and Northern Ireland aged 18 or over. Participation in the Promotion will require internet access.
- Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of their group companies, or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER & THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
- Entries will begin on Tuesday the 18th June 2019. The closing date for entries is midnight Wednesday 24th July 2019. Entries received after the closing date will not be eligible for the Promotion.
- Go to tenderstem.co.uk, click on the “Competitions” tab on the website and click on the “Win a Groovy Campingaz Grill” button to access the entry form. You must complete all mandatory fields. To submit your entry click the “Submit” button.
- This Promotion is only available to individual consumers (e.g. not to any business or reseller). If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries or votes will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of entries.
THE WINNERS AND PRIZE
- The Main Prize shall comprise the following:
- 1 of 3 Campingaz Party Grills
- The winner must be 18 years or older.
- The winner must accept the Prize as described in paragraph 7 above in its entirety.
- On or after Wednesday 24 July 2019 the Winner will be drawn at random from all the valid entries.
- The Winner will be contacted on or after Wednesday 24 July 2019 via the email address provided in his/her entry. The Winner will have 14 days from the date of the email notification to acknowledge their prize.
- In the event that the Winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the Prize within 14 days, he/she shall forfeit the Prize and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to another competition entrant, who shall be selected at random from the remaining entries.
- The Prize is not transferable to another individual. Any transfer of a prize by the Winner will result in immediate disqualification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value to the Prize
- The Promoter shall publish the names and counties of residence of the Winner on the website after the Prize has been awarded.
- The Promoter shall have the right to use the Winner’s name, image, voice and likeness for any purpose in relation to the Promotion in any territory, in any media and in perpetuity. By accepting the prize, the Winner and guest:
- Agree to be photographed by the Promoter for the purposes of promoting the Promotion and the Promoter’s products;
- Agree to be featured on the Promoter’s website tenderstem.co.uk; and
- Agree to participate in the Promoter’s other marketing and promotional activities linked to this competition.
- The Winner takes part in the Prize at their own risk and to the fullest extent possible in law the Promoter accepts no liability with regard to the Prize whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the Winner or their guest(s) nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the Prize. The Winner is subject to the policies and Terms and Conditions of any and all third parties involved in the fulfilment of the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the rights to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the Promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to disqualify participants who it considers to have not complied with any of these terms and conditions, or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims and entries including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age and other relevant details of a participant and before accepting a claim or entry as being valid.
- All the Promoter’s decisions relating to this Promotion are final and binding. No correspondence about the Promotion will be entered into.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
- If you agree to subscribe to the Tenderstem® newsletter on the Website, you opt-in to receive communications from Coregeo® containing newsletters or other marketing communications (“Opt-in Communications”). You can change your mind at any time by ticking the unsubscribe box on any Opt-in Communication you receive from Coregeo®.
- If you agree to sign up to the Tenderstem® newsletter, you also agree that your data will be shared with Facebook, Pinterest and Google to enable them to identify similar profiles to yours for the purpose of behavioural advertising. Facebook, Google and Pinterest will not use your data for any other purposes and will not send your data to any third party, nor will they send you any marketing communications. We will also never directly contact you on Facebook or Google without your specific consent.
- Except as set out above, the Promoter will use any personal data submitted by the participant solely for the purpose of operating this Promotion and for no other purpose. To that extent, the Promoter may share such personal data with third parties involved with this Promotion. The Promoter will delete any personal data submitted by the participant after the end of the Promotion, save where the Promoter is permitted to retain it in order to comply with applicable law. A participant may exercise any of their rights under data protection law, such as requesting access to or the correction or deletion of his/her personal data, by contacting the Promoter.
- If you agree to subscribe to the Camingaz newsletter on the Website, you consent to Tenderstem® sharing your details with Campingaz and opt-in to receive communications from Campingaz containing newsletters or other marketing communications (“Opt-in Communications”). You can change your mind at any time by ticking the unsubscribe box on any Opt-in Communication you receive from Coregeo®.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
- Promoter acknowledges that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with e.g. Facebook/Twitter/Instagram and releases Facebook/Twitter/Instagram of any and all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any information provided by a participant under this Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. In accepting these terms and conditions participants release Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from liability to the fullest extent possible in law.
- This Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. By participating the participants agree that any and all disputes regarding this Promotion will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Tenderstem® broccoli hessian bag Prize Draw
- This prize draw runs for the whole year (2019).
- There are 30 winners every month.
- All entries are selected on the first working day of every month and winners will be selected from the previous months entries.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents (including Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Coregeo Ltd, its affiliated companies, their agents or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
- The Promoter is Coregeo Ltd, PO Box 1079, Maidstone, ME18 6WX.
- No purchase is necessary. To enter, you must enter your details at http://www.tenderstem.co.uk/su... first date on which you can enter your details online to enter the prize draw is the 1st January 2019 and the last date on which you can enter your details online to enter the prize draw is 11.59pm 31st December 2019.
- The winners will have the hessian bag posted to the address supplied.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to ensure the website is available, but is not responsible for any inability to enter arising from any unavailability of the website or other technical or communications problems.
- No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted.
- The winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all valid entries received at the end of every month.
- There are 5 winners for this competition, only. A Tenderstem® broccoli hessian bag will be supplied to each winner.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes of lesser value. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Winners of prizes may be required to take part in related publicity.
- The names and counties of the winners will be available upon application with a SAE to Coregeo Ltd, PO Box 1079, Maidstone, ME18 6WX.
- When you enter your details on the entry form you opt-in to receive communications from Coregeo containing newsletters or other marketing communications (“Opt-in Communications”). You can change your mind at any time by ticking the unsubscribe box on any opt-in communication you receive from Coregeo®. You are also opting in to have your email address shared with Facebook and Google for marketing communications.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and (except as set out above) will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.