Tenderstem® ramen noodles
5 mins preparation
5 mins cooking
- 4 Tenderstem® stems, roughly chopped
- 3 Handfuls of spinach
- 170g Mixed exotic mushrooms, could be shiitake, enoki, shimejii or king oyster
- 1 Inch of fresh ginger
- 1 Chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, grated
- 2 Spring onions, finely chopped
- Handful of roasted plain peanuts
- 150g Cooked ramen noodles
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 2 tsp Miso
In a non-stick pan, fry the spring onions, ginger, chilli, Tenderstem® and mushrooms on a high heat for a few minutes until nearly cooked. Add the peanuts, garlic and spinach for 1 minute.
In a Tenderstem® Fresh Box add the pre-cooked ramen noodles. Add the sriracha, miso and soy sauce. Top with the vegetable mix and cool. Leave in the fridge overnight.
When ready to eat, pour boiling water over the whole lot until it just about covers all the ingredients and mix thoroughly. If it needs to be hotter, then blast in the microwave for a couple of minutes.
Note for meat eaters: great with leftover chicken!