Tenderstem®, with smoked salmon & chive crème fraiche open sandwich
Nutritional information per serving
- 1tbsp Chives, chopped
- 2tbsp Thick crème fraiche
- 8 Stems of Tenderstem®
- 4 Slices of sourdough bread
- 4 Slices smoked salmon
- 1 Lemon
- Place the Tenderstem® in a steamer and steam for 3-4 minutes.
- Toast the bread on both sides. While it’s browning, finely chop the chives, set 1 tsp aside and mix the rest with the crème fraiche and a twist of black pepper.
- When the bread has toasted spread with crème fraiche, top each with a slice to salmon and 2 stems of broccoli.
- Finish with a sprinkle of reserved chives and a squeeze of lemon.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.