Tenderstem® with Ricotta, Lemon & Shaved Parmesan
5 minutes cooking
In this recipe, the creamy ricotta is cut through by the zingy lemon juice. Underpinning these contrasting flavours is the nutty flavour of the Tenderstem®.
- 300g Tenderstem®
- 175g fresh ricotta
- zest of ½ lemon, removed with a zester rather than grated
- juice 1 lemon
- about 8 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 50g Parmesan
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Steam the Tenderstem® for 3-4 minutes until just tender.
- While the Tenderstem® is cooking gently break the ricotta into lumps and shave the parmesan into nice curls.
- Put the hot Tenderstem® onto plates and dot ricotta over the top. Sprinkle on the zest and spoon on some lemon juice. Scatter the parmesan over each serving. Drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle with salt, grind on some black pepper and serve.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.