Tenderstem® with Oyster Sauce, Garlic & Ginger
10 minutes cooking
A wonderful, Asian-influenced meal that you can whip up midweek after a long day at the office. Gourmet in minutes!
- 200g pack Tenderstem®
- Thumb-sized piece fresh ginger, finely sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- Splash groundnut oil
- 4 tbsp oyster sauce
- 4 tbsp Kikkoman soy sauce
- Boil or steam the Tenderstem® for about three minutes until tender.
- Gently fry the ginger and garlic in the groundnut oil until softened.
- Add the oyster and soy sauces and warm through.
- Add the cooked Tenderstem® and toss to coat in the sauce.
- Serve with basmati rice into which you have stirred a big handful of chopped fresh coriander leaf.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.