Tenderstem®, Stilton and Prosciutto Tart
This flavoursome tart is the perfect pairing for a balmy afternoon and some alfresco eating, it’s bound to become a picnic favourite.
Recipe development and photography by David Griffen - https://www.davidgriffen.co.uk/
10 mins preparation
45 mins cooking
- 200g Tenderstem®
- Shortcrust pastry
- 5 Eggs
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 80g Prosciutto
- 200g Stilton
- 40g Pine nuts
- Fresh black pepper
- Blind bake a shortcrust pastry case in a 25cm tin at 180ºC for 15 mins or until just golden brown.
- Once removed from the oven, line the base of cooled pastry case with Tenderstem®, like the spokes of a bicycle, until covered.
- Beat 5 eggs and add 3 crushed garlic cloves and pour over the Tenderstem®.
- Tear up the prosciutto and blue cheese and add to the tart.
- Finish with a sprinkle with pine nuts and some cracked black pepper.
- Bake in a 160ºC oven for 30min or until set.