Tenderstem® dippers wrapped in prosciutto with lemony hollandaise
10 minutes preparation
25 minutes cooking
Tenderstem® has teamed up with food blog “Always so Hungry” to create this irresistible recipe - the perfect starter to impress on a date night.
- 220g Tenderstem®
- 80g Prosciutto slices, halved lengthways
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 100g Hollandaise sauce
- 1 Zest and juice of a lemon
- 1 Small bunch chives, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the Tenderstem® and simmer until just cooked with a little bite, about 5-7 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
- Wrap each broccoli stem in a piece of prosciutto and place on an oven tray. Drizzle with a little olive oil and balsamic oil and bake for about 15 minutes, until the prosciutto has started to crisp up.
- Meanwhile, mix the hollandaise with the lemon zest, chives and a squeeze of juice. Serve with the Tenderstem®, letting your guests dip the stems into the sauce.
Recipe devised by Always So Hungry blog for Tenderstem®.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.