Tenderstem® & Cambozola Tartlet
2 minutes preparation
Under 10 minutes cooking
Cambozola, a very creamy, brie-like blue cheese, is a highly agreeable bedfellow to Tenderstem® in this tartlet recipe.
- 200g pack Tenderstem® broccoli
- 200g packet ready-rolled puff pastry
- 100g pack Cambozola
- Salt and pepper
- Serve with a rocket salad
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Blanch the Tenderstem® for 1 minute in boiling water whilst you prepare the pastry.
- Take a packet of ready-rolled puff pastry, cut it into four rectangular pieces and place onto two baking trays lined with parchment.
- Arrange the blanched Tenderstem® floret-to-stem along the pastry and top with thin slices of Cambozola, taking care to cover the delicate tips with cheese to prevent them scorching.
- Season with a grind of black pepper and a little sea salt, and bake for about 8 minutes in a really hot oven. Serve with a punchy rocket salad.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.