Steamed Tenderstem®, Pancetta & goat’s cheese salad with walnuts
Nutritional information per serving
- 150g Tenderstem® broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 35g Walnuts
- 130g Pancetta pieces
- 1tbsp Olive oil
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- 1tsp Wholegrain mustard
- 70g Goats cheese, rind on log, cut into pieces
- 1/2 bag Herb salad
- Place the Tenderstem® in a steamer and steam for 3-4 minutes.
- Roughly break the walnuts and toast them in a dry frying pan.
- Set aside in a bowl and cook the pancetta in the same pan until crisp.
- Once cooked set aside on a piece of kitchen roll and take the pan off the heat.
- Swirl the oil, lemon juice and mustard around the pan and season. Set aside.
- To construct the salad, toss the leaves and Tenderstem® in the dressing, divide between two plates and top with the cheese and Pancetta then scatter with walnuts.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.