Tenderstem® with Mustard Seeds & Lemon
10 minutes cooking
Great as fingers food, but also a neat idea as a side…
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/4 tumeric
- 1/4 chilli powder
- 200g Tenderstem® broccoli cut into separate florets and the stem, into inch long diagonal spears
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the mustard seeds.
- Once all the seeds have popped, add in the Tenderstem® broccoli stems.
- Sauté the stems for 2 minutes, then add in the florets.
- After 5 minutes on a medium heat, add the turmeric, salt and chilli powder
- Sauté gently until the Tenderstem® broccoli is tender. Add the lemon juice and heat through.
- Serve hot as a main or side dish.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.