Tenderstem®, Ricotta and Cherry Tomato Fingers
These tasty puff pastry fingers are easy to prepare and wonderfully versatile.
Not only can you have this as part of a picnic, for lunch, tea or as a snack during the day, they could also become your prepare-ahead party food favourite.
10-15 minutes cooking
- 375g ready-rolled puff pastry
- 250g ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 50g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper, for seasoning
- 200g Tenderstem® broccoli tips
- 14 cherry tomatoes, halved
- oil for greasing
Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
Unroll the pastry from the packet, and cut into 14-16 rectangles. Place the pastry pieces on to a lightly oiled baking tray and prick each one a couple of times with a fork.
Mix together the ricotta, eggs, roughly two thirds of the parmesan, garlic and season with salt and pepper. Once smooth, spoon onto the pastry pieces and spread lightly with the back of the spoon, leaving a small border of pastry around the edge.