Tenderstem®, Ricotta & Cherry Tomato Fingers
10-15 minutes cooking
These tasty puff pastry fingers are easy to prepare and wonderfully versatile.
Not only can you have this as part of a picnic, for lunch, tea or as a snack during the day, they could also become your prepare-ahead party food favourite.
- 375g ready-rolled puff pastry
- 250g ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 50g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper, for seasoning
- 200g Tenderstem® broccoli tips
- 14 cherry tomatoes, halved
- oil for greasing
- Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
- Unroll the pastry from the packet, and cut into 14-16 rectangles. Place the pastry pieces on to a lightly oiled baking tray and prick each one a couple of times with a fork.
- Mix together the ricotta, eggs, roughly two thirds of the parmesan, garlic and season with salt and pepper. Once smooth, spoon onto the pastry pieces and spread lightly with the back of the spoon, leaving a small border of pastry around the edge.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.