Stir-Fried Chilli & Garlic Tenderstem® with Oriental Seasoning
Easy to put together but far more rewarding than the lack of effort might suggest!
This tasty dish takes under ten minutes to make from scratch, it’s healthy, delicious and a great starter or side dish.
Under 10 minutes cooking
- 1 tbsp wok/stir-fry oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped or crushed 2cm piece of ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- long red chilli, halved, seeded and finely sliced
- 200g Tenderstem® sliced in half
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 tbsp runny honey 1-2 tsp toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Heat a wok over a high heat and then add the oil. As soon as the oil is smoking, add the chilli, garlic and ginger to the wok. Stir-fry for about 30 seconds and then add the Tenderstem®. Fry for a couple of minutes, moving and tossing around in the pan to cook evenly.
Add the soy sauce, rice wine or sherry and honey. Continue to stir-fry for a further minute or so until the Tenderstem® is just becoming tender and is coated with the oriental seasoning.
Serve straight away scattered with sesame seeds, if using.