Bruschetta with Tenderstem®, Garlic Mushrooms & Feta
Under 10 minutes cooking
This Italian staple is so open to variation. Here’s our suggestion.
One of the ‘Tenderstem® in Ten’ recipes – ten recipes ready in less than ten minutes – this bruschetta would make a speedy and delicious lunch or supper snack.
- 200g packet Tenderstem®
- 200g crumbled feta cheese
- 2 handfuls mushrooms – any variety
- Large knob butter
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 ciabatta loaf
- Slice open the ciabatta loaf, and cut each side in half. Brush with good olive oil and grill until nicely toasted.
- Steam or boil the Tenderstem® for about 3 minutes until tender.
- Sauté the mushrooms in a knob of butter and 1 or 2 crushed garlic cloves and season well with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked Tenderstem® and toss well to coat it in the garlicky juices.
- Pile the Tenderstem® and mushrooms onto the ciabatta and top with the crumbled feta cheese.
- Put the bruschetta back under the grill for about 2 minutes until the cheese just starts to soften.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.