Beetroot hummus dip for Tenderstem®
Nutritional information per serving
- 250g Cooked beetroot (not pickled)
- 410g Tinned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1tsp Ground cumin
- 2tbsp Tahini
- 100ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 220g Tenderstem®
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor and whizz until smooth.
- Add a good pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper and quickly whizz again.
- Spoon out to a serving dish, sprinkle with a pinch of cumin and serve with raw Tenderstem® for dipping.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.