Roasted Tenderstem® with Radishes & Crispy Lentils
10 mins preparation
40 mins cooking
For the traybake:
- 400g radishes, halved
- 400g small new potatoes, halved
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested and halved
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 250g Tenderstem®
- 375g ‘ready to eat’ Puy lentils
For the dressing:
- 50ml buttermilk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/200C fan/gas 7.
- Add the radishes to a roasting tray along with the potatoes, two tablespoons of the olive oil, juice of half the lemon and maple syrup. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Place in the oven for 20- 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft and golden. Add the Tenderstem® to the tray, stir and place in the oven for the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Place the lentils in a separate tray and mix with the remaining two tablespoons of olive oil and the lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine. Place in the oven for 10 minutes or until the lentils are crispy.
- Remove the trays from the oven and layer the lentils, radishes, potatoes and Tenderstem® on a large platter. Serve with the bowl of buttermilk dressing to drizzle over the top.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.