Lamb traybake with Tenderstem® and salsa verde
Looking for tasty traybake which can be prepped in minutes? We’ve teamed up with food blogger Well Worn Whisk who has created a lamb traybake with Tenderstem® and salsa verde, a dish that includes locally-sourced lamb from the Peak District.
- 10 skinny lamb chops - thinly sliced from the butchers
- 750g new potatoes, like waxy Charlottes
- 300g Tenderstem®
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- About 5 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper
For the salsa verde:
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Handful basil, chopped roughly
- Handful parsley, chopped roughly
- 2 tablespoons of capers
- 150g tin of anchovies, chopped finely
- 1 clove garlic, crushed or grated
Preheat oven to 200C.
Halve the potatoes and place in a large roasting tin. Toss in oil and season. Roast for 15 minutes.
Make your salsa verde by chopping and mixing everything.
Add the Tenderstem®, toss, and bake for another 15 minutes, until almost done. Remove from oven, turn up heat to 250C. Wait 5 minutes.
Pop lamb cutlets on top of the roasted veggies, and season them. Roast on a high heat for about 12-15 minutes, until done and nicely browned.
Let it stand for 5 minutes before serving, as the meat needs to rest a little. Serve alongside the salsa verde.