Tenderstem®, Courgette & Pea Salad with Lemon & Miso Dressing
15 mins preparation
10 mins cooking
For the salad:
- 200g Tenderstem®
- 2 small courgettes
- 100g fresh podded peas
- 3 spring onions
- 1 tsp white sesame seeds
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- salt and pepper
For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp white miso paste
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients together.
- Using a vegetable peeler, slice the courgettes into long thin ribbons and place into a bowl, season generously and toss with 2 tbsp of the dressing. Set aside and leave to marinate while you prepare the rest of the salad.
- Toast the sesame seeds in a dry pan over a medium heat for 3 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and once boiling, blanch the Tenderstem® and peas for 2 - 3 minutes. Quickly drain under cold running water.
- Toss the Tenderstem® and peas together in the bowl with the courgette. Divide between plates, scatter the toasted seeds and drizzle over an extra spoonful of the dressing to serve.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.