Tenderstem® & Camembert Croissant Tarts
10 minutes preparation
25 minutes cooking
Tenderstem® has teamed up with food blog “The Veg Space” to create this irresistible recipe - the perfect starter to impress on a date night.
- 200g Tenderstem®
- 2 garlic cloves, very finely sliced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x 250g pack fresh croissant dough
- 100g Camembert
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 400F / Gas Mark 6.
- Place the Tenderstem® and garlic on a sheet of foil, drizzle with olive oil and wrap up. Place on a baking tray and roast for 15 minutes until tender. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Unroll the croissant dough. Split it into 3 large rectangles along the perforation, (leave the diagonal perforations intact). Place two of the rectangles on an oiled baking sheet.
- Divide the roasted and cooled broccoli between the two tarts, alternating which direction the Tenderstem® spears are placed, so it’s even. Scatter over the garlic. Slice the camembert and lay this horizontally over the Tenderstem®. Finally, scatter with pine nuts. Season with black pepper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbling, and the croissant dough is golden.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe devised by The Veg Space blog (www.thevegspace.co.uk) for Tenderstem®
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.