Tenderstem® with Glazed Pearl Onions and Cranberries
5 mins preparation
15 mins cooking
- 2 x 200g packets Tenderstem®
- 1 tbsp Rapeseed oil
- 100g Frozen pearl onions, or fresh onions peeled and trimmed
- 100g Soft, dried cranberries (craisins)
- 50g Butter
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Fry the onions in non-stick pan or a wok in the rapeseed oil until the onions are soft but still retain their shape – about 5 minutes, adding the dried cranberries for the last 2 minutes. Remove the onions and cranberries from the pan, cover and keep warm.
- Add the Tenderstem® and fry for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring all the time; add the cooked pearl onions and dried cranberries back to the pan with the Tenderstem® and add the butter, to coat and “glaze” the onions and the Tenderstem®.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately in a warmed serving dish.