Christmas griddled Tenderstem® with blue cheese, pecans & maple syrup
5 mins preparation
5 mins cooking
- 200g packet of Tenderstem®
- 2 tbsp Rapeseed oil
- 80g Blue cheese, crumbled
- 50g Pecans, roughly chopped
- 6 tbsp Maple syrup
- Salt and pepper
- Toss the Tenderstem® in the rapeseed oil so that it is lightly coated.
- Heat a griddle pan until it is smoking hot and place the Tenderstem® on the griddle and cook for a minute or so on each side.
- Once cooked place in a serving dish and crumble over the blue cheese, chopped pecans and drizzle with maple syrup.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Nutrition information for Tenderstem® is based on lab analysis of the raw product commissioned by Tenderstem®. Please note, nutrition may vary due to origin, methods of storage and preparation, and freshness.
Nutrition analysis of recipes featured on the Tenderstem® website is calculated by a registered dietitian using McCance and Widdowson's The Composition of Foods, Seventh Edition, but may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients used. Analyses do not include optional ingredients or suggested accompaniments unless specific amounts are given. If there is a range in the amount of an ingredient, the smaller amount is used. When a recipe lists a choice of ingredients, the first is used.