Tenderstem®’s National Recipe Hunt Competition terms & conditions
You can enter the Tenderstem® National Recipe hunt by creating a recipe using Tenderstem® broccoli and submitting it to our website at www.tenderstem.co.uk along with some information about yourself. You can submit a recipe between Monday 24th April 2017 and Monday 26th June 2017, 12.00 noon. Recipes must include Tenderstem® as an ingredient to be accepted. Recipe content is moderated, therefore if your recipe is not suitable for publication we will be unable to publish it. Once the submission deadline has passed, all of the recipes will be available on the website for voting by visitors to the site. The “voting period” takes place from Monday 26th June 2017, 12.00 noon until Thursday 20th July, 12.00 noon.
By entering the promotion (the “Promotion”) you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion on the website www.tenderstem.co.uk, Twitter (@Tenderstem) and Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Tenderstem) form part of these terms and conditions.
The Promoter of this Promotion is Coregeo® Limited, PO BOX 1079, Maidstone, Kent, ME18 6WX and the Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain and Northern Ireland aged 18 or over only.
- Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of their group companies, or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER & THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
- Entries will be accepted from Monday 24th April 2017. The closing date for entries is Monday 26th June 2017, 12.00 noon. Entries received after the Competition Period will not be eligible for entry.
- The competition is free to enter. Only recipes submitted to www.tenderstem.co.uk will be eligible for entry. Each recipe will be checked for suitability of content before it is published on the website. Tenderstem® reserve the right to amend or not to publish any content submitted.
- The recipe should be created by you and not a copy of a previously published recipe. By accepting these terms and conditions you agree to transfer the copyright of the recipe to Coregeo® Limited and for that recipe to be published on the Tenderstem® website and other promotional materials relating to the Tenderstem® National Recipe Hunt.
- Participants may enter as many times as they wish by submitting different recipes. Tenderstem® reserve the right only to publish content deemed suitable for visitors to www.tenderstem.co.uk.
- Once the submission deadline of 12.00 noon on Monday 26th June 2017 has passed, all of the recipes will be available on the website for voting by visitors to the site. The “voting period” takes place from Monday 26th June 2017, 12.00 noon until Thursday 20th July 2017, 12.00 noon. The top 5 winners will be the recipes attracting the most votes, with the final winner decided by celebrity judge, Donal Skehan. Four runner up Love2Shop vouchers will be available to the recipe with the second highest number of votes and so on up until the fourth highest number of votes. Individuals may only vote once.
- This Promotion is only available to consumers (e.g. not to any business or reseller). If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries or votes will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of entries.
- The Promotion consists of a competition to win a first prize of a short break to Paris, and four runner up Love2Shop vouchers worth £250 each. The top 5 winners will be determined by the most votes received on the website www.tenderstem.co.uk during the voting period, with the final winner decided by celebrity judge, Donal Skehan. The winner will also have their recipe cooked by Donal Skehan himself at a Cooking with Tenderstem® event in London.
- There are two prizes to be won:
First prize: A trip for 2 x people to Paris, France including flights and 3 night’s hotel accommodation for travel between 1st of September 2017 and the 31st December 2017 to a total value of £1,000. No meals are included. The final detailed itinerary, produced in association with an ABTA registered travel agent, will be provided once the winner has been announced. We will make every endeavour to ensure that the prize is suitable for the winner’s needs. Transfers to and from airports as well as travel insurance are not covered as part of the prize. The winner accepts full liability for their own travel insurance and personal arrangements. Travel is at your own risk. The winner will also have the opportunity to have their winning recipe cooked by celebrity judge, Donal Skehan.
Runner up prizes: There will be 4 runners up who will win Love 2 Shop vouchers worth £250 each
- The winners will be contacted on or after Thursday 20th July 2017 by either email and/or telephone number provided by the participant at the time of entry. The winners will have 14 days from the date the notification was sent to claim their prize.
- In the event that a winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the prize in the time required, the winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the First Prize to the recipe in second position, and the Second Prize to the recipe in third position ad infinitum until both prizes are claimed.
- The prize is not transferable to another individual. Any transfer of the prize by the winner will result in immediate disqualification. The prize must be returned to the Promoter and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another participant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner of the First Prize and their chosen travel companion must hold valid UK passports. The winner of the First Prize must hold a valid bank account in the UK and agree to be contacted via email to verify those bank account details.
- Travel arrangements for the First Prize will be handled by an ABTA registered travel agent and ticket collection details will be communicated to winners in advance of the travel dates.
- Coregeo® Limited give no guarantee in relation to this Promotion, and cannot be held liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from a winner’s (and where applicable, guest’s) use of the prize.
- The Promoter shall publish the names and towns of residence of all winners on the website after the prizes have been awarded.
- By accepting the prize, the winner:
a) Agrees to be photographed by the Promoter for the purposes of promoting the Promotion and the Promoter’s products; and
b) Agrees to be featured on the Promoter’s website www.tenderstem.co.uk; and
c) Agrees to participate in the Promoter’s other marketing and promotional activities.
- All winners take part in the prize at their own risk and to the fullest extent possible in law the Promoter accepts no liability with regard to such prizes whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the winner or their guest, nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the prize once delivered to the winner. All winners are subject to the policies and Terms and Conditions of any and all third parties involved in the fulfilment of this prize. Any terms and conditions applicable to the prizes have been provided to the fullest extent possible.
- The Promoter reserves the rights to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the Promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to disqualify participants who it considers to have not complied with any of these terms and conditions; or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims and entries including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age and other relevant details of an entrant or claimant and before accepting a claim or entry as being valid.
PRIVANCY AND DATA PROTECTION
- Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the participant when entering the Promotion or claiming a prize will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- When you enter your details on the entry form you opt-in to receive communications from Coregeo containing newsletters or other marketing communications (“Opt-in Communications”). You can change your mind at any time by ticking the unsubscribe box on any opt-in communication you receive from Coregeo.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
- This competition will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. By participating the participants agree that any and all disputes regarding this competition will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.