Tenderstem®’s “Win a Go Ape Tree Top Adventure” Terms & Conditions
You can enter the Tenderstem® “Win a Go Ape Tree Top Adventure” prize draw by filling out a form on https://www.tenderstem.co.uk/competitions. The prizes available are 5 x pairs of Tree Top Adventure adult tickets.
By entering the promotion (the “Promotion”) you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion on the website www.tenderstem.co.uk, Twitter (@Tenderstem) and Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Tenderstem/) form part of these terms and conditions.
The Promoter of this Promotion is Coregeo® Limited, PO BOX 1079, Maidstone, Kent, ME18 6WX and the Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
The Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over only.
Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of their group companies, or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER & THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
The first date on which you can enter your details online to enter the prize draw is Friday 28th June.
The last date on which you can enter your details online to enter the prize draw is 12.00 noon on Monday 30th July 2018. Entries received after the Competition Period will not be eligible for entry.
Entry to the prize draw is free, and only online at tenderstem.co.uk
Participants may only enter the competition once. Duplicate Entries will be removed from the Competition.
This Promotion is only available to consumers (e.g. not to any business or reseller). If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of entries.
The Promotion consists of a prize draw to win 5 x pairs of Tree Top Adventure adult tickets.
There are 5 prizes available to be won by residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales).
The winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all valid entries received.
The prizes will be posted to the address provided on the form; we take no responsibility for lost or stolen prizes.
The winners will be contacted on or after Monday 30th July 2018, 12 noon via the email address provided in his/her entry. The Winners will have 7 days from the date the email notification was sent to claim their Prize. The Winners can each bring an adult of their choice to their Tree Top Adventure. Vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date shown on the voucher.
In the event that a winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the prize in the time required the winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to any other participant of the Promotion.
The prizes are not transferable to another individual.
The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
Prizes will be posted to the winner by McCann, on behalf of Tenderstem® and Go Ape.
The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and towns of residence of the winner.
The Promoter reserves the rights to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the Promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control.
By entering the Promotion, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions
The Promoter reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to disqualify participants who it considers to have not complied with any of these terms and conditions; or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims and entries including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age and other relevant details of an entrant or claimant and before accepting a claim or entry as being valid.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
If you agree to subscribe to the Tenderstem® newsletter on the Website, you opt-in to receive electronic communications from Coregeo® containing electronic newsletters or other electronic marketing communications (“Opt-in Communications”). You can change your mind at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any Opt-in Communication you receive from Coregeo® and then ticking the relevant “unsubscribe” box.
If you agree to subscribe to the Go Ape newsletter, you opt-in to receive electronic communications from Go Ape containing electronic newsletters or other electronic marketing communications (“Opt-in Communications”). You can change your mind at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any Opt-in Communication you receive from Go Ape and then ticking the relevant “unsubscribe” box.
If you agree to sign up to the Tenderstem® newsletter, you also agree that your data will be shared with Facebook and Google to enable them to identify similar profiles to yours for the purpose of behavioural advertising. Facebook and Google will not use your data for any other purposes and will not send your data to any third party, nor will they send you any marketing communications. We will also never directly contact you on Facebook or Google without your specific consent.
Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by participants when entering the Promotion or claiming a prize will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party, apart from those set out above.
Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent, other than as set out above.
This prize draw will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. By participating the participants agree that any and all disputes regarding this competition will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
TENDERSTEM® FRESH BOX PRIZE DRAW
- This prize draw runs for the whole year (2018).
- There are 30 winners every month.
- All entries are selected on the first working day of every month and winners will be selected from the previous months entries.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents (including Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Coregeo Ltd, its affiliated companies, their agents or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
- The Promoter is Coregeo Ltd, PO Box 1079, Maidstone, ME18 6WX.
- No purchase is necessary. To enter, you must enter your details at http://www.tenderstem.co.uk/subscribe
- The first date on which you can enter your details online to enter the prize draw is the 1st January 2018 and the last date on which you can enter your details online to enter the prize draw is 11.59pm 31st December 2018.
- The winners will have the fresh box posted to the address supplied.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to ensure the website is available, but is not responsible for any inability to enter arising from any unavailability of the website or other technical or communications problems.
- No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted.
- The winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all valid entries received at the end of every month.
- There are 30 winners for this competition, only. A Tenderstem® Fresh Box will be supplied to each winner.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes of lesser value. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Winners of prizes may be required to take part in related publicity.
- The names and counties of the winners will be available upon application with a SAE to Coregeo Ltd, PO Box 1079, Maidstone, ME18 6WX.
- When you enter your details on the entry form you opt-in to receive communications from Coregeo containing newsletters or other marketing communications (“Opt-in Communications”). You can change your mind at any time by ticking the unsubscribe box on any opt-in communication you receive from Coregeo®. You are also opting in to have your email address shared with Facebook and Google for marketing communications.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and (except as set out above) will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.