Tenderstem®’s National Recipe Hunt Competition terms & conditions
You can enter the Tenderstem® National Recipe hunt competition (the “Promotion”) by creating a recipe (“Recipe”) The Promoter shall have the right to use the winner’s name, image, voice and likeness for any purpose in relation to the Promotion in any territory, in any media and in perpetuity using Tenderstem® broccoli and submitting it to our website at www.tenderstem.co.uk (the “Website”) along with some information about yourself. You can submit your Recipe between Monday 24th April 2017 and Monday 26th June 2017, 12.00 noon. Recipes must include Tenderstem® as an ingredient to be valid. Recipe content is moderated, therefore if your Recipe is not suitable for publication we will be unable to publish it. Once the submission deadline has passed, all of the valid suitable Recipes will be available on the website for voting by visitors to the site. The voting period will take place from Tuesday 27th June 2017, 12.00 noon until Thursday 20th July, 12.00 noon.
By entering this Promotion you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion on the website www.tenderstem.co.uk, Twitter (@Tenderstem) and Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Tenderstem/) form part of these terms and conditions.
The promoter of this Promotion is Coregeo® Limited, PO BOX 1079, Maidstone, Kent, ME18 6WX (the “Promoter”). The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain and Northern Ireland aged 16 or over. Participation in the Promotion will require internet access.
- Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of their group companies, or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER & THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
- Entries will be accepted from Monday 24th April 2017. The closing date for entries is Monday 26th June 2017, 12.00 noon. Entries received after the closing date will not be eligible for the Promotion.
- The Promotion is free to enter. To enter the Promotion, click on the “Competitions” tab on the website and click on the “Submit Your Recipe” button to access the entry form. You must complete all mandatory fields. To submit your entry click the “Submit Recipe” button. Only Recipes submitted via the Website will be eligible for entry in the Promotion.
- The Recipe should be created by you and must not be copied from a previously published Recipe. By accepting these terms and conditions you agree for your Recipe to be published on the Website and other promotional materials relating to the Tenderstem® National Recipe Hunt. Each Recipe will be checked for suitability of content before it is published on the website. Tenderstem® reserve the right to amend or not to publish any content submitted.
- By submitting your entry, you assign to the Promoter with full title guarantee all intellectual property rights in your entry including, without limitation, intellectual property rights in any and all photos or images (the “Photos”) uploaded as part of your entry and, to the extent that such rights exist, intellectual property rights in the Recipe.
- You forever waive any rights of privacy, intellectual property rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude the Promoter’s use of your entry (including the Photos and Recipe) or require your permission for the Promoter to use them for any purpose, and you agree to never sue or assert any claim against the Promoter’s use of such materials.
- As conditions of entry, you warrant and represent that:
- you own all rights to the Photos you submit; and
- the Photos (i) are original, (ii) do not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, or violate applicable laws, regulations, or network standards, (iii) have not been entered in or won previous competitions, promotions or awards and (iv) have not been published previously in any medium.
- Participants may enter the Promotion as many times as they wish by submitting different Recipes. Tenderstem® reserve the right only to publish content deemed suitable for visitors to the Website.
- This Promotion is only available to consumers (e.g. not to any business or reseller). If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries or votes will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of entries.
THE WINNERS AND PRIZES
- Once the closing date for entries of 12.00 noon on Monday 26th June 2017 has passed, all valid and suitable Recipes will be available on the Website for voting by visitors to the Website. The “voting period” will take place from Tuesday 27th June 2017, 12.00 noon until Thursday 20th July 2017, 12.00 noon. Visitors to the Website may only vote for one Recipe and may only vote for that Recipe once.
- The 5 (five) Recipes to receive the most votes during the voting period (the “Top Recipes”) will be eligible to win a prize. Celebrity judge, Donal Skehan, will select and cook his three preferred Recipes out of the Top Recipes and, from these, will choose the winning Recipe based on its taste and creativity. The participant who submitted the winning Recipe (the “Winner”) shall win a short break to Paris and will have his/her Recipe cooked by Donal Skehan at an event as set out in more detail below (the “Main Prize”). The 4 (four) participants who submitted the remaining Top Recipes (the “Runners Up”) will each receive a runner up prize consisting of Love2Shop vouchers worth £250 in total (the “Runner Up Prize”).
- The Main Prize: A trip for the Winner and 1 (one) guest to Paris, France including flights from the UK and 3 nights’ hotel accommodation, for travel between 1st September 2017 and 31st December 2017, to a total value of £1,000. The final detailed itinerary, produced in association with an ABTA registered travel agent, will be provided once the Winner has been announced on the Website. Transfers to and from airports as well as travel insurance are not covered as part of the prize. No meals or other expenses are included. The Winner accepts full liability for his/her own travel insurance and personal arrangements and for those of his/her guest. Travel is at the Winner’s and the guest’s own risk and cost. If the Winner’s guest is below the age of 18, he/she must provide written/legal guardian consent to travel unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The Winner and their chosen travel guest must hold valid passports and reside in the UK.
- Travel arrangements for the Main Prize will be handled by an ABTA registered travel agent and ticket collection details will be communicated to the Winner in advance of the travel dates.
- As part of the Main Prize, the Winner will also have his/her Recipe cooked by Donal Skehan at a “Cooking with Tenderstem®” event (the “Event”) in London on 28th July 2017 at 4pm. The Winner will be invited to attend the Event, along with 1 (one) guest and the Winner will have the opportunity to meet Donal Skehan at the Event. Should the Winner chose to attend the Event, travel to the Event shall be at the Winner’s and the guest’s own risk and cost.
- The Winner and each Runner Up will be contacted on or after Thursday 20th July 2017 via the email address provided in his/her entry. The Winner and the Runners Up will have 14 days from the date the email notification was sent to claim their prize.
- In the event that the Winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the Main Prize in the time required, the Winner shall forfeit the Main Prize and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Main Prize to the second Recipe chosen by Donal Skehan as per the mechanism described in term 13 above.
- In the event that a Runner Up is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim his/her Runner Up Prize in the time required, the Runner Up shall forfeit the Runner Up Prize and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the relevant Runner Up Prize to the 6th Recipe having received the most votes. This shall apply ad infinitum until all the Runner Up Prizes are claimed.
- Neither the Main Prize nor the Runner Up Prizes are transferable to another individual. Any transfer of a prize by the Winner or a Runner Up will result in immediate disqualification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value to the Main Prize and Runner Up Prizes.
- The Promoter gives no guarantee in relation to this Promotion, and cannot be held liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from the Winner (and his/her guest) or a Runner Up’s use of the prize.
- The Promoter shall publish the names and towns of residence of the Winner and the Runners Up on the website after the prizes have been awarded.
- The Promoter shall have the right to use the Winner’s and each Runner Up’s name, image, voice and likeness for any purpose in relation to the Promotion in any territory, in any media and in perpetuity. By accepting the prize, the Winner and the four Runners Up:
- Agree to be photographed by the Promoter for the purposes of promoting the Promotion and the Promoter’s products;
- Agree to be featured on the Promoter’s website tenderstem.co.uk; and
- Agree to participate in the Promoter’s other marketing and promotional activities.
- The Winner and Runners Up take part in the prizes at their own risk and to the fullest extent possible in law the Promoter accepts no liability with regard to such prizes whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the Winner, their guest(s) and the Runners Up, nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the prizes once delivered to the Winner or the Runners Up. The Winner and the Runners Up are subject to the policies and Terms and Conditions of any and all third parties involved in the fulfilment of the prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the rights to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the Promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to disqualify participants who it considers to have not complied with any of these terms and conditions; or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims and entries including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age and other relevant details of a participant and before accepting a claim or entry as being valid.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
- If you agree to subscribe to the Tenderstem® newsletter on the Website, you opt-in to receive communications from Coregeo® containing newsletters or other marketing communications (“Opt-in Communications”). You can change your mind at any time by ticking the unsubscribe box on any Opt-in Communication you receive from Coregeo®.
- If you agree to sign up to the Tenderstem® newsletter, you also agree that your data will be shared with Facebook and Google to enable them to identify similar profiles to yours for the purpose of behavioural advertising. Facebook and Google will not use your data for any other purposes and will not send your data to any third party, nor will they send you any marketing communications. We will also never directly contact you on Facebook or Google without your specific consent.
- Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by participants when entering the Promotion or claiming a prize will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party, apart from those set out above.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent, other than as set out above.
- This Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. By participating the participants agree that any and all disputes regarding this Promotion will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.