Tenderstem® and Fish Oriental Dish
Created by Sue Taylor
I'm 54 and I love good food. I try to mix hedonism with healthy eating in order to achieve the best I can in terms of my health and well-being.
- Created by Sue Taylor
- 5 mins preparation
- 10 mins cooking
- Serves 2
This is a quick and healthy Asian style dinner using store cupboard ingredients. You can use whatever fish you prefer and cook it how you like but I like to use baked salmon. It\'s got the crunch of a salad but it\'s satisfying as the rice and fish is warm.
- 2 pieces of Salmon, baked or steamed
- Half a pack of Tenderstem® broccoli
- 2 Spring Onions, finely sliced
- 1 Microwaveable pouch of rice
- Juice of half a fresh lime
- 3 Teaspoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce or soy and sesame dressing (Lee Kum Kee)
- 1 Tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 1/4 Teaspoon of chopped chilli from a jar
- 1 Tablespoon of seed sprinkle mix
Cook the salmon in your preferred method. I wrap mine in foil and bake in the oven on 190 for ten minutes.
Remove any skin and bones and leave to one side.
Trim the ends from the Tenderstem and cook for four to five minutes until tender.
Cook the rice in the microwave for two minutes.
Combine the sugar, lime juice, soy sauce, chopped chilli and rice vinegar and mix well.
Place the rice onto the plate, top with the Tenderstem and fish, dress with the oriental dressing and finish with the spring onion pieces and seed sprinkles.