Created by Jeremy Andrews
I like experimenting with food and like to use fresh ingredients. I often do not have much time to cook a meal so I tend to find speedy meals.
- Created by Jeremy Andrews
- 5 mins preparation
- 10 mins cooking
- Serves 4
A Tenderstem® Satay Stir fry
- For the Satay Sauce:
- 3 large spoons of Crunchy Peanut butter
- 1 large spoon of Soy sauce
- 1 large spoon of Maple Syrup
- 1 small spoon of Sweet chilli sauce
- For the stir fry:
- 1 pack of fresh Tenderstem®
- Handful of snap peas
- Handful of baby sweetcorn
- Pack of ready to cook egg noodles
- Small handful of chopped peanuts
- Sesame Oil
First I mix the ingredients for the Satay Sauce.
Then I add the oil to the wok, heat it up and add the vegetables.
After about 5 mins I add the satay sauce and the noodles and stir fry for another 5 mins.
Then I serve and eat.