Bruschetta with Tenderstem®, Garlic Mushrooms and Feta
Serves: 4 | Preparation and cooking time: Under 10 mins
One of the ‘Tenderstem® in Ten’ recipes – ten recipes ready in less than ten minutes – this bruschetta would make a speedy and delicious lunch or supper snack.
1. Slice open the ciabatta loaf, and cut each side in half. Brush with good olive oil and grill until nicely toasted.
2. Steam or boil the Tenderstem® for about 3 minutes until tender.
3. Sauté the mushrooms in a knob of butter and 1 or 2 crushed garlic cloves and season well with salt and pepper.
4. Add the cooked Tenderstem® and toss well to coat it in the garlicky juices.
5. Pile the Tenderstem® and mushrooms onto the ciabatta and top with the crumbled feta cheese.
6. Put the bruschetta back under the grill for about 2 minutes until the cheese just starts to soften.
200g packet Tenderstem®
200g crumbled feta cheese
2 handfuls mushrooms – any variety
Large knob butter
1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 ciabatta loaf