Around the world with
Tenderstem in 10!
A speedy yet impressive dinner that’s packed with nutrients, this recipe is just one of the ‘Tenderstem® in Ten’ recipes – ten recipes ready in less than ten minutes.
1. Preheat the grill to get it really hot.
2. Smear the mackerel fillets with the Dijon mustard on the non-skin side and grill skin side up until really crispy.
3. Meanwhile, boil or steam the Tenderstem® for about 3 minutes until tender.
4. In a frying pan fry the breadcrumbs in the olive oil until golden. Turn off the heat and add the zest of 1 lemon and a large handful of freshly chopped basil. Season well with sea salt and black pepper.
5. Arrange the Tenderstem® on warm plates with the mackerel and sprinkle the toasted crumbs over the top. Serve with lemon wedges.
Back to Recipes
4 large mackerel fillets
4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
200g pack Tenderstem®
Good slug extra virgin olive oil
2 large handfuls fresh breadcrumbs
Zest of 1 lemon
Large handful of fresh basil, chopped